Welcome sweet friend!
This is your safe place to hope + dream + cry + be encouraged in your single season.
My goal is to remind you that you are LOVED by God and COMPLETE in Christ so that you never put your dreams on hold or feel like you’re worth-less because there’s no ring on your finger . Here you’ll find inspiration and encouragement on how to live virtuously and vulnerably. Most importantly, you’ll not that you’re not alone in your waiting season.
If you’re visiting for the first time, here are some of my favorite posts to get you started:
- Song of Solomon & The Single Woman
- When You’re Feeling Unloved – Leah’s Story
- 30 & Single (Keeping Hope Alive)
- Rooted & Waiting
- Waiting For A Unicorn (Where Are The Good, Single Christian Men?)
Want weekly encouragement straight to your inbox? Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll receive my free e-booklet “Call Me Husband” based from the of Hosea.
- I’m an introverted coffee drink, closet creative, and Jesus follower
- I can be super hard on myself but Jesus has been making the word “grace” very real in my life.
- I am a voracious reader and can never leave a library or bookstore empty-handed. (If you want to be book friends, follow me on Goodreads.)
- I believe my singleness has a purpose, which has allowed me to release and trust my desire for marriage to God.
- My dream is to become a published writer who will write encouraging books (fiction and non-fiction) that point to Jesus.
My dream for SDS is to cultivate community where women from around the world can encourage each other!